Set in a 2,000-acre woodland nature reserve, Farley Lodge is a cosy and romantic hideaway near the village of Farley, Wiltshire.
Located on the owner’s 32-acre farm, Farley Lodge provides a secluded and peaceful escape, with stunning and uninterrupted views overlooking the countryside from all angles.
Bentley Woods nature reserve is a Site of Special Scientific Interest and home of an abundance of wildlife including many rare butterflies. There are a huge choice of walking trails and cycling tracks within easy reach, as are the historic cathedral cities of Salisbury and Winchester. Visit our activities page for more information.
Farley Lodge is finished to a very high standard, with an attractive and comfortable interior filled with vintage finds and hand painted furniture.
There are three bedrooms; the master bedroom with king-size bed, en-suite (with walk-in shower, basin and WC) and french doors opening onto its own decked patio, a further double bedroom, a twin bedroom and a family bathroom (with bath, hand held shower, bath and WC).
The open-plan, well equipped kitchen diner opens into a garden room with uninterrupted views of the beautiful countryside surrounding the property.
The comfortable sitting room boasts a woodburner and french doors open onto a decked patio with furniture.
There is an enclosed lawned garden to the back of the property, ample off road parking and undercover bike storage, so you can explore the woods on bike or foot with ease. In a beautiful location, with handy village amenities a short drive away, Farley Lodge is perfect for a quiet, tranquil break.
- Woodburning stove
- Egyptian cotton bed linen and towels provided
- Televisions x 2 with Freeview
- Selection of books and games
- On-site boules court with boules provided
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven
- Induction hob
- Tumble dryer
- American style fridge/freezer
- Washing machine
- Undercover bike storage
- Tumble dryer
- Enclosed lawned garden with two decked patios and furniture
- Shop 3 miles
- Pub 1 mile
- Up to two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- The property is accessed through woods via an unmade and uneven track, 0.4 miles long, not suitable for low wheelbase cars.
- Mobile phone signal can be intermittent.
- Please note there are beef cattle, sheep, horses, pigs and llamas in the adjacent fields, therefore dogs should be kept on a lead when in the garden.