Set in a 2,000-acre woodland nature reserve, Little Farley is a cosy and romantic hideaway near the village of Farley, Wiltshire.
Ideal for couples looking to escape from it all, Little Farley is a private and charming detached holiday home situated on the owner’s 32-acre farm.
Located within Bentley Woods nature reserve, there are plenty of walking trails and cycling tracks to choose from. Bentley Woods is a Site of Special Scientific Interest and home to much wildlife including many rare butterflies.
Take in the medieval cathedral cities of Salisbury and Winchester, the wonders of Stonehenge and explore the New Forest, all within easy reach. Visit our activities page for more information.
Little Farley has one spacious double bedroom and an en-suite shower room in the eaves, with stairs leading down into an open plan living space on the ground floor. This room comprises a kitchen with breakfast bar for two, dining area and sitting room.
- Egyptian cotton bed linen and towels provided
- Televisions x 2 with Freeview
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven
- Induction hob
- Washing machine
- Undercover bike storage
- Enclosed paved/gravelled patio area with furniture
- Shop 3 miles
- Pub 1 mile
- Up to two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- The property is accessed through woods via an unmade and uneven track, 0.4 miles long, not suitable for low wheelbase cars.
- Mobile phone signal can be intermittent.
- Please note there are beef cattle, sheep, horses, pigs and llamas in the adjacent fields, therefore dogs should be kept on a lead when in the garden.